I believe that all people have the potential to live fully and find joy in relationships, community, family and creative endeavors. I enjoy helping people realize their own potential, care for each other and advocate for themselves. I create a safe and accepting space for you to find your own strength and feel heard and understood. Together we will identify a place to start and move at your pace. Anxiety, depression and fear can eclipse your authentic self. Finding that self and navigating challenges can be difficult, but also exhilarating!
- Families of children with Special Needs
- Individuals coping with recent or lifelong visual Impairments/Blindness
- Individuals coping with Anxiety or Depression
- People who identify as LGBTQI or gender non-conforming
- Adolescents and young adults navigating identity issues and transition to adulthood
- Couples experiencing relationship difficulties
Masters of Science in Marriage Family Therapy, Emphasis in School Counseling: San Francisco State University, Graduated: 2000
License No. and State: MFT86243 California
Please see my Contact page for more info.